The Cavaliers Audition Experience events are YOUR opportunity to chase your DCI dreams while learning from the best educators in the drum corps and marching arts activity. This is your chance to meet the entire organization, including our passionate leadership, educational teams, returning membership, volunteers, and alumni.
The Cavaliers and Drum Corps International is right there within your reach – Check out our Audition Experience events below to get started on your journey with the Green Machine!
Video Audition Experience
Price: $150 Video Audition Fee plus $50 Registration Fee
Sections: Brass, Color Guard, and Percussion
The Cavaliers' Video Audition is built specifically for those who may have a conflict with one of our LIVE Audition Experience events above. Your submission will be evaluated just like a live audition, with feedback delivered to the prospective member by our world-class educational team in the areas of brass, color guard, and percussion.
WHAT TO BRING
- Rehearsal Gear: Athletic rehearsal clothing and shoes
- Shower Gear: Towel, toiletries, and personal hygiene materials
- Sleeping Gear: Sleeping bag/single air mattress, pillow, and blanket
- Horn Line Gear: Instruments (DO NOT BRING A SOUSAPHONE), mouthpiece, audition materials, 3-ring binder w/plastic sheets, rehearsal gloves (available for purchase if needed), and ear plugs
- Percussion Gear: Audition materials, sticks/mallets, practice pad, and ear plugs
- Color Guard Gear: All black rehearsal attire, black or nude practice gloves...DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT
Please make sure to place your name on all of your items.
Do NOT bring large suitcases. Use a small backpack and small overnight bag for the rehearsal weekend.
Brass and Percussion students: GearWORKS Audition Experience shirt (all weekend), plain black athletic shorts or athletic pants, running or athletic shoes, extra t-shirt(s), extra socks, and warm clothing for potential outdoor portions of rehearsal.
Color Guard students: GearWORKS Audition Experience shirt, black rehearsal attire, athletic shoes, and warm clothing for potential outdoor portions of rehearsal.